We hope all this resources helps you move forward with your life, and benefit both your family and others around you and your entire community.

What you should know about COVID-19

The CDC recommends the following to avoid spreading COVID-19:

  • Stay home when you are sick with influenza-like illness.
  • Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
  • Avoid touching your nose, mouth and eyes.
  • Cover your coughs and sneezes.
  • Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer after coughing, sneezing, or blowing your nose.
  • Keep frequently touched common surfaces clean, i.e., telephones, computer equipment, etc.
  • Do not use other workers’ phones, desks, office, or other work tools and equipment; if necessary, consider cleaning them first with a disinfectant


What you should know about Immigration

If you are newly arrived immigrant or a member of refugee community you will find useful information here below about settling in the U.S. and many more different topics of interest as you get integrated in the American society and culture.

This is a comprehensive guide for new immigrants, “welcome to the United States: it contains practical information to help you settle into everyday life in the United States. It also contains basic civics information that introduces you to the U.S. system of government.

A Guide for New Immigrants

We want you to know, you’re awesome and we always have your back. As Kemen, we have put together resources for you and creating valuable training material for your growth, wellness and success.

The items below explain how U.S. citizens can accomplish specific tasks through U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.

Guides for U.S. Citizens

How do I help my adopted child immigrate to the United States or become a U.S. Citizen?

How do I help my fiancée (e) become a U.S. permanent resident?

How do I get information about requirement for traveling abroad?

How do I get proof of my U.S. citizenship?

How do I help my relative become a permanent U.S resident?

How do I file for a provisional unlawful presence waiver?


Guides for Permanent Resident

How do I apply for U.S. citizenship?

How do I help my relative become a U.S. permanent resident?

How do I know what my responsibilities are?

How do I renew or replace my permanent resident card?

How do I get a reentry permit?

Guides for Non-immigrant

How do I extend my Nonimmigrant stay in the United State?

How do I change to another Nonimmigrant status?

How do I replace a form 1-94, arrival-Departure Record



How do I financially sponsor someone who want to Immigrate?


Green card (Permanent Resident Card)

Guides for Refugees and Asylees

How do I help my relative get refugee or Asylee status in the United States?

How do I show my employer that I am authorized to work in the United States?

How do I become a U.S. permanent resident?

How do I get a refugee travel document?


How do I know what services are available after I file?


Nonimmigrant vs. Immigrant Status


Resources for Battered Spouse, Children and Parents

Help for battered spouse, children and parents is available from the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 or 1-800-787-3224 (TDD). The hotline has information about shelters, mental health care, legal advice and other types of assistance, including information about filing for immigration status.

If you are experiencing domestic abuse I want you to know this:

As a battered spouse, child or parent, you may file an immigrant visa petition under the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), as amended by the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA).

The VAWA provisions in the INA allow certain spouses, children, and parents of U.S. citizens and certain spouses and children of permanent residents (Green Card holders) to file a petition for themselves, without the abuser’s knowledge. This allows victims to seek both safety and independence from their abuser, who is not notified about the filing.

The VAWA provisions, which apply equally to women and men, are permanent and do not require congressional reauthorization.

You can get help right here

Find more information our Karibu America Page

If you cannot find what you are looking for or you need anything else reach out to us via me at 254diasporastrong@gmail.com or call us via 314 757-0502.

Please reach out to us via:

[314] 757 0502



Get latest news & update

Connect With Us

© 2021 – 254 KEMEN. All rights reserved.

One Man at a Time!